Newsletter Submission Guidelines
The NYCLSA newsletter editor welcomes submissions from both current members of NYCLSA and higher education professionals who are interested in contributing their original work. When submitting your articles for consideration, please be sure to follow the guidelines outlined below to expedite the process.
- Topics should include current issues or trends in developmental education, best practices, and innovative ideas for teaching or specific subject areas such as Learning Disabilities, Writing Across the Curriculum, Assessment of Student Support Services, Math, Writing, Reading, Tutoring, Learning Center Administration, and Co-Requisite Developmental Courses.
- Articles about TRiO programs, as well as EOP and HEOP programs, are welcome as well. If you are interested in writing or co-writing an occasional column, please contact the editor.
- Suggested article length is 500-750 words.
- Submissions should be in .docx file format to enable editing.
- Submit articles through the above form or as an email attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org